What Make it Family Friendly
If you’re looking to sell your house, buy a home in North Carolina, you’ll want to find the area that’s best for you. For a lot of home buyers, you want a place that is great for you to move your family, and to raise your kids. For many this is an area that meets some or all of these criteria:
- Education System – You will want a house in an area with a great place for your kids to get their education. This helps them be ready for college or a future career. A solid, well-funded school system helps them grow in other ways too. It gives allows them to participate in sports, clubs, and other school-related activities.
- Natural Beauty – Nothing beats being able to go hiking, have your kids play outdoors and enjoy the health benefits that come from being outdoors
- Strong Economy – You want an area where you can work, make a good living, and have a strong future for moving. With the 11th largest Gross Domestic Product in the United States, North Carolina has a strong economy.
- Great Community – You want your kids to be able to safely play and develop friendships with other kids their age
- Low Crime – You want an area that is safe for moving your family. That way, you know that when you let your kids go out and play or they want to spend time playing with their friends, that they will be safe.
North Carolina has many of these aspects in spades. It’s a beautiful state, with 300 miles of beautiful shoreline in the east and mountains in the west. It has a financial hub in Charlotte and a higher education hub in Raleigh rated as one of the most affordable areas in the country.
Some Amazing Family-Friendly Areas
Holly Springs is a beautiful region. It has lots to do, a strong economy and beautiful weather. Your family can make a strong living here. There are a lot of best neighborhoods with availability to schools, shops, hospitals, parks, and restaurants. It’s a great place to buy a house for your family and make a great living.
Apex is known as a very safe place to raise a family. This Raleigh suburb ranks fourth and fifth in property crime rate and violent crime rate, individually. The plus point is the jobs one can find around Apex and is well liked by its residents. This area has beautiful parks for outdoor fun. Also, it has a thriving downtown for shopping and dining. It is also culturally rich with multiple annual festivals and events. All this means that this area can make a wonderful place for any family.
Also near Raleigh, this beautiful town, rated the number one place to live in North Carolina, Morrisville looks a considerable amount like the two cities positioned above. It has many job opportunities, amazing schools and the opportunity to make an amazing life for any family..
Wake Forest has a high average income. The schools are well rated and with a younger population, with over 40% of the population below the age of 18, many families have already made this their home.
Like different city areas close to the head, the average cost for basic items can be high in Wake Forest. Information from the Census Bureau shows the middle home expenses over $1,300 every month.
Just outside of Charlotte, Huntersville has excellent schools, great job opportunities, and a great outdoor life. It’s a great family location. Despite its inland location, the beautiful man-made Lake Norman affords it many of the benefits of being a coastal town. In addition to the huge banking sector in nearby Charlotte, the second-largest banking center in the United States, Huntersville has numerous employment opportunities in its own right. Being the home to companies like Rubbermaid, Irwin Industrial Tools, several large hospitals, and others, someone looking to raise a family can find numerous employment opportunities.
Moving Your Family to North Carolina
You might be looking to sell your house outside of North Carolina and move into the state. You might already be in North Carolina and want to sell your house and move your family somewhere new in the state. Either way, there are numerous amazing opportunities to raise your family in a safe, fun, and enriching environment.
We have only listed a few of the options here, there are many more to choose from. No matter where you are moving your family from, there are great opportunities.